It’s not a matter of giving up… it’s a matter of giving in …….and letting GOD….
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
God will never move a fearful and unwilling heart. That’s why WE have to surrender what we can’t control, to his precious care. By HIS virtue he wants what’s best for us. He gives his best when we leave the choice to him. Courage isn’t an absence of fear. TRUE COURAGE is when we face what we fear and push beyond it by trusting God. We all come to the crossroads many times in life where we get to make the choice for GOD or for ourselves. I was a fallen little lamb who needed a Savior desperately. I can tell you that GOD has grown me up by this process.
I can beg a person not to believe a lie or walk in fear but if they choose to keep control in their life to do so. THEY WILL. It will be THEIR WILL to do so and NOT GOD’s WILL. GOD has made it possible to break the chains of past behavior by clearly laying out the steps.
1. Don’t fear I am with you (Fear thou not I am with thee)
2. Don’t be discouraged (be not dismayed)
3. I am reminding you who I am because you have forgotten I have this under control. (I am your God)
4. where you are weak in this I will give you strength (I will strengthen thee)
5. I will even help you with it (I will help thee)
6. I will hold you by my virtue to accomplish this (I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness)
When you come to the impossible REMEMBER GOD SAID. Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
When I refer to the GOD who is holy, just, immutable, righteous, faithful, true, loving, beautiful no matter what the task … I know what is supposed to happen is possible.
Dear ONE you have done it your way a long long time. How has that worked? Give GOD a chance to restore what the locust has eaten. Give Him the glory so others can follow your light and see a better way. For the sake of the future … press in and press on WITH GOD.
Categories: When life doesn't make sense